Huddersfield feeling confident
Striker Theo Robinson says Huddersfield are good enough to beat Paul Lambert's table-toppers tomorrow.“It's a big game, but we are definitely good enough to beat them,” said the 21-year-old.
Striker Theo Robinson says Huddersfield are good enough to beat Paul Lambert's table-toppers tomorrow.
“It's a big game, but we are definitely good enough to beat them,” said the 21-year-old. “We've had a bit of a blip, but we've shown plenty of times what we're about, and this is a great game to have.”
Robinson's Huddersfield career got off to a stunning start, with nine goals in his first 18 appearances games after joining from Watford last summer.
But his last goal was in mid-November, and the form of Jordan Rhodes and Lee Novak has pushed him on to the subs' bench.
You may also want to watch:
However, Robinson is keen to get back into the promotion fray.
“I'm settled here,” he said. “I've got my own place in Huddersfield, I like the area and I just want to get on and play football. Competition at this club is intense, but any chance I get, I try my hardest for the side, and I'm pleased to have figured in the last two games.”
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 8 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 9 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 10 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City