Huddersfield feeling confident
Striker Theo Robinson says Huddersfield are good enough to beat Paul Lambert's table-toppers tomorrow.“It's a big game, but we are definitely good enough to beat them,” said the 21-year-old.
Striker Theo Robinson says Huddersfield are good enough to beat Paul Lambert's table-toppers tomorrow.
“It's a big game, but we are definitely good enough to beat them,” said the 21-year-old. “We've had a bit of a blip, but we've shown plenty of times what we're about, and this is a great game to have.”
Robinson's Huddersfield career got off to a stunning start, with nine goals in his first 18 appearances games after joining from Watford last summer.
But his last goal was in mid-November, and the form of Jordan Rhodes and Lee Novak has pushed him on to the subs' bench.
You may also want to watch:
However, Robinson is keen to get back into the promotion fray.
“I'm settled here,” he said. “I've got my own place in Huddersfield, I like the area and I just want to get on and play football. Competition at this club is intense, but any chance I get, I try my hardest for the side, and I'm pleased to have figured in the last two games.”
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 7 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 8 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 9 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been