Huddersfield feeling confident
Striker Theo Robinson says Huddersfield are good enough to beat Paul Lambert's table-toppers tomorrow.“It's a big game, but we are definitely good enough to beat them,” said the 21-year-old.
Striker Theo Robinson says Huddersfield are good enough to beat Paul Lambert's table-toppers tomorrow.
“It's a big game, but we are definitely good enough to beat them,” said the 21-year-old. “We've had a bit of a blip, but we've shown plenty of times what we're about, and this is a great game to have.”
Robinson's Huddersfield career got off to a stunning start, with nine goals in his first 18 appearances games after joining from Watford last summer.
But his last goal was in mid-November, and the form of Jordan Rhodes and Lee Novak has pushed him on to the subs' bench.
You may also want to watch:
However, Robinson is keen to get back into the promotion fray.
“I'm settled here,” he said. “I've got my own place in Huddersfield, I like the area and I just want to get on and play football. Competition at this club is intense, but any chance I get, I try my hardest for the side, and I'm pleased to have figured in the last two games.”
- 1 Canaries not pursuing Spurs defender; Billing latest
- 2 City release 2021/22 squad numbers
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 4 Norwich City issue face masks advice to fans
- 5 City boss raises the bar ahead of Carrow Road return
- 6 City recruitment chief to join Boro
- 7 Canaries visit a matter of pride for Gills boss
- 8 Balance of risk and reward for Norwich legend at Swansea
- 9 Get ready for 'new, improved' VAR, City fans
- 10 Canaries' Q&A - with Paddy Davitt and Dave Freezer