“If the coach driver is on his game Norwich will beat Arsenal” – Canaries fans react to Carabao Cup fourth round draw
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The prospect of a trip to Arsenal is getting plenty of Norwich City supporters excited following the draw for the fourth round of the Carabao Cup.
The Canaries will make the trip to north London in the week commencing Monday, October 23, taking on the Gunners at their 60,000 capacity Emirates Stadium.
For City that will follow the East Anglian Derby at Ipswich on Sunday, October 22 and will be ahead of a home clash with Derby County the following Saturday.
Daniel Farke’s side booked their place in the fourth round with a 3-1 win away to Championship rivals Brentford on Tuesday night.
Arsenal came into the competition in the third round and beat League One side Doncaster Rovers 1-0 at the Emirates this evening, thanks to a goal from Theo Walcott, with Norwich loanee Harry Toffolo an unused substitute for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Arsene Wenger’s side are scheduled to travel to Everton on Sunday, October 22, before hosting Swansea the following Saturday – making it likely that the tie will be played on Wednesday, October 25.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can City mark fans return with a win over Wednesday?
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 Yanic Wildschut on why his Norwich City move didn't work out
- 4 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 5 Canaries 2-1 Sheffield Weds: City stage thrilling late comeback
- 6 Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - all you need to know
- 7 City chief backs club stance over Hatters fallout
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 win over Sheffield Weds
- 9 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 10 'We don't want to get used to being beaten' - Farke lays it on the line