“If the coach driver is on his game Norwich will beat Arsenal” – Canaries fans react to Carabao Cup fourth round draw
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The prospect of a trip to Arsenal is getting plenty of Norwich City supporters excited following the draw for the fourth round of the Carabao Cup.
The Canaries will make the trip to north London in the week commencing Monday, October 23, taking on the Gunners at their 60,000 capacity Emirates Stadium.
For City that will follow the East Anglian Derby at Ipswich on Sunday, October 22 and will be ahead of a home clash with Derby County the following Saturday.
Daniel Farke’s side booked their place in the fourth round with a 3-1 win away to Championship rivals Brentford on Tuesday night.
Arsenal came into the competition in the third round and beat League One side Doncaster Rovers 1-0 at the Emirates this evening, thanks to a goal from Theo Walcott, with Norwich loanee Harry Toffolo an unused substitute for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Arsene Wenger’s side are scheduled to travel to Everton on Sunday, October 22, before hosting Swansea the following Saturday – making it likely that the tie will be played on Wednesday, October 25.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression