Ireland training camp will feature pre-season friendly against Cobh Ramblers for Norwich City
- Credit: EXPA Pictures/Focus Images Ltd
Pre-season will kick-off with a five-day training camp in Ireland for Norwich City.
The Canaries had already confirmed the majority of their pre-season plans but have now announced details of a behind-closed-doors training camp, starting on Monday, July 3.
The camp will include an open friendly against local team Cobh Ramblers at St Colman’s Park in Cobh on Wednesday, July 5 (7.30pm).
Ramblers are a County Cork side, in the south of Ireland, who are currently second in the second tier of Irish football.
Daniel Farke’s team will then return home for a friendly at Lowestoft Town on Saturday, July 8 (3pm), which is a testimonial for Trawlerboys legend Micky Chapman.
You may also want to watch:
A friendly away to Stevenage follows on Tuesday, July 11 (7.45) and another League Two side, Cambridge United, in a 180-minute friendly on Saturday, July 15 (2pm).
A trip to League One side Charlton awaits on Tuesday, July 25 (7.45pm) before a Carrow Road tester against Premier League new boys Brighton on Saturday, July 29 (3pm), ahead of the Championship season starting the following weekend.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash