“It’s been a super September!” – Norwich City fans thrilled as win at Reading stretches unbeaten run to seven games
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Winning a fourth away game on the bounce has left Norwich City fans signing from the rooftops about Daniel Farke’s determined team this evening.
Beating the Royals 2-1 at the Madejski Stadium – in front of a national audience in a televised Sky Sports clash – has extended the Canaries’ unbeaten run to seven matches.
Having gone in to the last international break on the back of two heavy defeats at Aston Villa and Millwall, Farke has masterminded an incredible turnaround, going into the next two-week break.
Five wins and two draws in seven games, one being a 3-1 win at Brentford in the Carabao Cup, and conceding just two goals in the process has truly made for a superb September.
James Maddison’s fantastic free-kick was cancelled out by the Royals in the first half but Cameron Jerome’s thumping header early in the second half earned the win for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above.
- 1 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 4 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 5 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 6 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 7 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 10 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League