It's six of the best as Blues go through
Maldon 0, Lowestoft Town 3: Lowestoft notched up their sixth successive win as they moved comfortably into the fourth round of the Ryman League Cup with a 3-0 win at Maldon.
Maldon 0, Lowestoft Town 3
Lowestoft notched up their sixth successive win as they moved comfortably into the fourth round of the Ryman League Cup with a 3-0 win at Maldon.
Lowestoft took a 14th- minute lead when Adam Smith drilled home a penalty after Ross King had been brought down. The Trawlerboys dominated proceedings but had to wait until the 59th minute to go further ahead.
Paul Rutherford did well to turn Carl Poppy's free kick around the post but from the resultant corner Matt Nolan netted at the second attempt. Craig Bussens rounded off the scoring by drilling home a shot from 10 yards in the 77th minute after good work by Scott Mitchell and Matt Nolan.
You may also want to watch:
The table-topping Trawlerboys are on the road again on Saturday when they visit Northwood.
Lowestoft: Attridge, Poppy, Smith, Holt, Plaskett, Halliday, Hunn, Fisk, McGee, Bussens. Subs: Nolan, Mitchell, Dale Cockrill, Cutajar.
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 7 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 9 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 10 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill