It's six of the best as Blues go through
Maldon 0, Lowestoft Town 3: Lowestoft notched up their sixth successive win as they moved comfortably into the fourth round of the Ryman League Cup with a 3-0 win at Maldon.
Maldon 0, Lowestoft Town 3
Lowestoft notched up their sixth successive win as they moved comfortably into the fourth round of the Ryman League Cup with a 3-0 win at Maldon.
Lowestoft took a 14th- minute lead when Adam Smith drilled home a penalty after Ross King had been brought down. The Trawlerboys dominated proceedings but had to wait until the 59th minute to go further ahead.
Paul Rutherford did well to turn Carl Poppy's free kick around the post but from the resultant corner Matt Nolan netted at the second attempt. Craig Bussens rounded off the scoring by drilling home a shot from 10 yards in the 77th minute after good work by Scott Mitchell and Matt Nolan.
You may also want to watch:
The table-topping Trawlerboys are on the road again on Saturday when they visit Northwood.
Lowestoft: Attridge, Poppy, Smith, Holt, Plaskett, Halliday, Hunn, Fisk, McGee, Bussens. Subs: Nolan, Mitchell, Dale Cockrill, Cutajar.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know