James Maddison has a perfect home with Norwich City – Simeon Jackson
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City is the perfect environment for James Maddison to flourish.
That’s the verdict of former Canaries striker Simeon Jackson, who watched the youngster burst on the scene at Coventry before earning his move to Carrow Road.
Maddison has been Norwich’s outstanding performer so far this season, prompting some to wonder just how long City can hold on to the 20-year-old.
However, Jackson, who played alongside Maddison during his time at the Ricoh Arena, believes the playmaker is right where he needs to be.
“Madders is growing and maturing as a player and I think Norwich is the perfect place for him to continue to do that.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s definitely one to look out for as his career progresses but it’s great for him now to have someone like Wes Hoolahan to learn from. I remember him coming into the team (at Coventry) at 16 or 17. He’s someone that can go to the very top.”
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 5 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 9 Hanley a big fan of new City star
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams