Goss, Fox, Newman and Eadie set to appear at Norwich City Fans Social Club event
- Credit: © Scanpix
Four members of Norwich City’s 1993/94 squad are set to appear at a Norwich City Fans Social Club event commemorating the club’s iconic UEFA Cup run.
Jeremy Goss, the man who scored a famous volley against Bayern Munich, will join ex-City players Ruel Fox, Rob Newman and host Darren Eadie at Carrow Road this Thursday.
The Canaries beat Vitesse Arnhem and German giants Bayern Munich in the run before being beaten by Italian club Inter Milan.
Mike Walker's squad is remembered for playing attractive football in one of the club's most successful spells.
Goss was a major protagonist during the run, netting in both legs as City conquered the German giants. Newman and Fox were consistent members of the squad whilst Eadie was at the start of his career.
You may also want to watch:
Hosted at the Top of the Terrace, entry fee is £3 for adults and £1 for under-16s. There's also a raffle for the Community Sports Foundation.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims