The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your posers and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics discussed on Monday lunchtime were the Canaries’ extending winless run following defeat in Cardiff, last week’s AGM and Saturday evening’s visit from Sheffield Wednesday.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
City headed into Friday evening’s game winless in six league games having been held to a 1-1 draw at home to Preston the previous weekend while also losing their previous away trip a few days earlier, 1-0 at Nottingham Forest.
Neil Warnock celebrated his 69th birthday on Friday with his Cardiff side second in the Championship table, behind only leaders Wolves. The did what the Canaries couldn’t ahead of the weekend, securing a 2-0 win at the City Ground.
You may also want to watch:
After kicking-off December in Cardiff, Daniel Farke’s side welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Carrow Road next Saturday (5.30pm) in front of the live Sky Sports cameras before heading to Leeds the following Saturday (3pm) – an awkward trio of games for the Canaries to negotiate before Christmas.
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City