The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Russell Hart/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your questions and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics up for discussion on Monday lunchtime was the key absence of Alex Tettey in recent weeks, City’s ambitions for the season and whether the finances will allow the club to bolster the squad in the January transfer window.
The debate is open for 45 minutes of business from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries went down to a third successive EFL Championship defeat on Saturday, at a Bolton Wanderers side that started the day at the foot of the table.
Goals from Gary Madine and Adam Armstrong consigned Daniel Farke’s team to a third successive Championship defeat, with Josh Murphy’s consolation proving far too late to salvage anything.
You may also want to watch:
The final international break of 2017 now arrives following Saturday’s northern outing. When Farke’s Canaries return, they welcome Paul Heckingbottom’s Barnsley and Alex Neil’s Preston to Carrow Road on successive Saturdays – sandwiching a trip to Mark Warburton’s Nottingham Forest.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 8 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash