The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your questions and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics set for discussion on Monday lunchtime were the Canaries’ 1-1 draw with Preston, Alex Neil’s return to the club, City’s worrying dip in form and Wednesday’s forthcoming AGM.
The debate is open for 45 minutes of business from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
City were held by PNE despite James Maddison’s latest stunning free-kick giving the Canaries a half-time lead.
Daniel Farke’s side headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
With a busy week concluded, City’s next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to birthday boy Neil Warnock and his promotion contenders Cardiff on Friday night (7.45pm).
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City