The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters take your questions and comments, as they discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics set for discussion on Monday lunchtime were the Canaries’ 1-1 draw with Preston, Alex Neil’s return to the club, City’s worrying dip in form and Wednesday’s forthcoming AGM.
The debate is open for 45 minutes of business from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
City were held by PNE despite James Maddison’s latest stunning free-kick giving the Canaries a half-time lead.
Daniel Farke’s side headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
With a busy week concluded, City’s next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to birthday boy Neil Warnock and his promotion contenders Cardiff on Friday night (7.45pm).
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 7 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Norwich loan has 'ticked every box' for Ben Gibson
- 10 City hold talks with Nyland