Keeper claiming Canaries move
Hungarian goalkeeper Laszlo Koteles claims he is on the verge of joining Norwich City. Koteles currently plays for Diosgyor in his homeland, but says he is travelling to England to discuss a switch to the Canaries.
Hungarian goalkeeper Laszlo Koteles claims he is on the verge of joining Norwich City.
Koteles currently plays for Diosgyor in his homeland, but says he is travelling to England to discuss a switch to the Canaries.
The shot-stopper would cost in the region of 400,000euros (£315,000) and is hoping for the chance to play in the Championship.
“I've received a plane ticket,” Koteles said. “I have to go and attend the medical on Monday, and then I'll surely be with the team until Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
“They want to see me face to face. It was planned that Norwich scouts would watch me in a first division game, but then I was invited to England instead.
“I think it's a very good possibility for me. In the Championship I can develop a lot and I'll try to do my best in order to prove my qualities to Norwich's coaches.”
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 6 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 7 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 9 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
The 24-year-old has been included in the Hungary squad, but has yet to make his international debut.