Kei Kamara could feature for Norwich City Under-21 side at Colney
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters will be hoping to get their second sight of striker Kei Kamara in action this afternon when Norwich City’s Under-21 side entertain Bolton Wanderers (1pm) in their latest league fixture.
Colney Training Ground is now open to the public for matches after a spell when access was restricted because of building work.
And with Kamara a possible inclusion in the City line-up as an over-age player there should be a decent turn-out for the game, especially as entry is free.
The striker made a favourable impression in an otherwise instantly forgettable Premier League goalless draw with Fulham nine days ago, showing enough in a five-minute run-out to suggest he might become a firm fans’ favourite at Carrow Road.
The man from Sierra Leone remains short of competitive action however and after a spell of warm weather training with the Canaries in Abu Dhabi a run-out for the Under-21s might be just what is required, with the important home clash with Everton looming.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Chris Hughton might also decide to give the likes of Korey Smith, Chris Martin and George Francomb a game to put them in the shop window as far as the loan market is concerned.
Car parking is available at Colney on a first come, first served basis and toilet and refreshment facilities will be available in the visiting lounge area of the training complex.
- 1 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 2 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 3 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 4 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 7 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- 8 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 9 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round