Kei Kamara could feature for Norwich City Under-21 side at Colney
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters will be hoping to get their second sight of striker Kei Kamara in action this afternon when Norwich City’s Under-21 side entertain Bolton Wanderers (1pm) in their latest league fixture.
Colney Training Ground is now open to the public for matches after a spell when access was restricted because of building work.
And with Kamara a possible inclusion in the City line-up as an over-age player there should be a decent turn-out for the game, especially as entry is free.
The striker made a favourable impression in an otherwise instantly forgettable Premier League goalless draw with Fulham nine days ago, showing enough in a five-minute run-out to suggest he might become a firm fans’ favourite at Carrow Road.
The man from Sierra Leone remains short of competitive action however and after a spell of warm weather training with the Canaries in Abu Dhabi a run-out for the Under-21s might be just what is required, with the important home clash with Everton looming.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Chris Hughton might also decide to give the likes of Korey Smith, Chris Martin and George Francomb a game to put them in the shop window as far as the loan market is concerned.
Car parking is available at Colney on a first come, first served basis and toilet and refreshment facilities will be available in the visiting lounge area of the training complex.
- 1 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 7 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 8 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 10 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut