Kei Kamara could feature for Norwich City Under-21 side at Colney
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters will be hoping to get their second sight of striker Kei Kamara in action this afternon when Norwich City’s Under-21 side entertain Bolton Wanderers (1pm) in their latest league fixture.
Colney Training Ground is now open to the public for matches after a spell when access was restricted because of building work.
And with Kamara a possible inclusion in the City line-up as an over-age player there should be a decent turn-out for the game, especially as entry is free.
The striker made a favourable impression in an otherwise instantly forgettable Premier League goalless draw with Fulham nine days ago, showing enough in a five-minute run-out to suggest he might become a firm fans’ favourite at Carrow Road.
The man from Sierra Leone remains short of competitive action however and after a spell of warm weather training with the Canaries in Abu Dhabi a run-out for the Under-21s might be just what is required, with the important home clash with Everton looming.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Chris Hughton might also decide to give the likes of Korey Smith, Chris Martin and George Francomb a game to put them in the shop window as far as the loan market is concerned.
Car parking is available at Colney on a first come, first served basis and toilet and refreshment facilities will be available in the visiting lounge area of the training complex.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 City Q&A - with Paddy Davitt
- 3 Gill recalls 'surreal' derby Day encounter
- 4 David Freezer: Perfect transfer strategy key to City's self-funded survival model
- 5 Former City coach explains why he joined Ipswich Town
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 7 City ace left out of Euro 2020 opener
- 8 A-Z: Time for a clear-out at Burnley?
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Leeds also interested in Gunn
- 10 Ex-Norwich striker signs for Carlisle United