Keri good game for Belles
NCBC 0, Hellesdon Belles 9
Belles’ performance the previous weekend against Bohemians had been outstanding, but this Sunday’s was even better!
The Belles flew at NCBC and Keri Boorman opened the scoring in the third minute, soon followed by a second after a wonderful team goal starting with Janet Barker’s save and quick distribution.
The Belles cut NCBC to bits with their fast, slick passing football and goals flowed with Cath Heslin scoring two and Keri two more for a half-time score of 6-0.
NCBC started the second half brightly with Bel Downing and Viv Thomas defending strongly. The Belles were denied by the woodwork on numerous occasions but the goals continued with Cath adding two more, one a fabulous finish from Vicky Sherwood’s pin-point cross.
You may also want to watch:
After Viv’s great shot rebounded, Keri pounced to score her fifth. NCBC never gave up and in the last couple of minutes had a few efforts on goal which JB kept out.
Final score 9-0.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 7 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
Player of the match: Keri Boorman, for the second week.