Kick-off times of Canaries fixtures against Chelsea and Manchester City moved for TV
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The kick-off times of two of Norwich City’s early Premier League home fixtures have been moved, although remain on the same dates.
The clash with Chelsea - who have just appointed club legend Frank Lampard as their head coach - on Saturday, August 24 has been brought forward to a 12.30pm kick-off by BT Sport.
The next home match, against champions Manchester City, has been pushed back until 5.30pm for coverage by Sky Sports.
It means three of City's first five matches in the Premier League will be shown live on television, as the opening fixture against European champions Liverpool on Friday, August 9 is an 8pm kick-off for coverage on Sky Sports.
It's expected that many of the Canaries' initial fixture dates and times will be moved around throughout the season, both due to TV demands and the midweek European commitments of some opponents.
You may also want to watch:
The announcements mean the first home game against Newcastle on Saturday, August 17 remains unchanged as a 3pm kick-off though - as things stand - as does the match at West Ham on Saturday, August 31.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 City miss chance to secure title in Watford defeat