Kick-off times of Canaries fixtures against Chelsea and Manchester City moved for TV
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The kick-off times of two of Norwich City’s early Premier League home fixtures have been moved, although remain on the same dates.
The clash with Chelsea - who have just appointed club legend Frank Lampard as their head coach - on Saturday, August 24 has been brought forward to a 12.30pm kick-off by BT Sport.
The next home match, against champions Manchester City, has been pushed back until 5.30pm for coverage by Sky Sports.
It means three of City's first five matches in the Premier League will be shown live on television, as the opening fixture against European champions Liverpool on Friday, August 9 is an 8pm kick-off for coverage on Sky Sports.
It's expected that many of the Canaries' initial fixture dates and times will be moved around throughout the season, both due to TV demands and the midweek European commitments of some opponents.
You may also want to watch:
The announcements mean the first home game against Newcastle on Saturday, August 17 remains unchanged as a 3pm kick-off though - as things stand - as does the match at West Ham on Saturday, August 31.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 City keeper issues injury update
- 10 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move