Kilmarnock reportedly considering short-term deal for released Norwich midfielder Mulumbu
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Kilmarnock are considering offering a contract to former Norwich City midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu.
The 30-year-old was released in the summer after two largely unsuccessful seasons with the Canaries but is yet to find a new club.
Mulumbu made 24 appearances for City following his release from West Brom, where he had played under new Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke.
The Democratic Republic of Congo international is training with Killie during the international break and the Daily Record report Clarke is considering a short-term deal for the combative midfielder.
The former Paris Saint-Germain youth player made over 200 appearances for the Baggies between 2009 and 2015 but struggled to find his form with Norwich due to injury problems.
You may also want to watch:
He is now training with the Scottish Premiership club, who are currently third from bottom in the table, having been one of seven senior players released by City at the end of last season.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City