King's Lynn 7, Ossett Town 2
King's Lynn continued their goal spree with a 7-2 triumph over Ossett Town at The Walks, with weekend reports suggesting manager Carl Heggs is a wanted man.
King's Lynn continued their goal spree with a 7-2 triumph over Ossett Town at The Walks.
The Linnets have now hit 18 goals in two Unibond fixtures, after hammering Durham City 11-0 last week.
Lynn's eighth win of the season puts them back up to third in the Unibond Premier Division table, two points behind leaders Boston United.
However, there could be trouble ahead after weekend reports linked manager Carl Heggs - currently on a week-by-week contract at The Walks - with a managerial post at a midlands-based non-league side.
You may also want to watch:
Both Oxford United and Kettering could be in the market for a new manager as Championship side Peterborough United look for a replacement for Darren Ferguson, although it is unclear which club is eyeing Heggs' services.
- 1 'I rate him as the best midfield player in the league' - Warnock hails former City star
- 2 Fans return: 2,000 supporters WILL be permitted to attend matches at Carrow Road as Norwich placed in Tier 2
- 3 Farke fears Krul out for weeks
- 4 ‘Norwich is a cracking club’ - Warnock explains why Boro couldn’t sign Gibson
- 5 Blows for Hugill, McLean and Cantwell as injury crisis deepens for City ahead of trip to Stoke
- 6 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 7 Connor Southwell: There's plenty to admire about Norwich City's response to relegation
- 8 'We complement each other quite nicely' - Gibson on growing partnership with Hanley
- 9 Former City midfielder Holt resigns as Livingston boss
- 10 'A crazy few weeks' - City star on Barcelona transfer links