King's Lynn reserves to enter Ang Comb
King's Lynn Town's reserve side will compete in the Anglian Combination set up for 2010/11.Club officials confirmed the Linnets' second string had been accepted following a successful application to the United Counties League (UCL) for the senior side.
King's Lynn Town's reserve side will compete in the Anglian Combination set up for 2010/11.
Club officials confirmed the Linnets' second string had been accepted following a successful application to the United Counties League (UCL) for the senior side.
Lynn's bid to play in the FA Cup next year has been rejected by the governing body but the club will enter the FA Vase, Norfolk Senior Cup and UCL League Cup.
“King's Lynn's return has worked out far better than anyone could have ever expected,” said chairman Buster Chapman. “This is great news as we feel that the Anglian Combination is the ideal league for our up-and-coming players to compete at a very competitive level. I would personally like to thank Keith Johnson and all of his fellow officials who have accepted the club with open arms.”
You may also want to watch:
Lynn officials will host their second regular fans' forum at Lynnsport on Friday, May 14. (7.30pm). The deadline for the club's football kit design competition has been extended a further two weeks following problems downloading the template from the official site. The competition is open to fans aged 16 and under to design the new kit which will be worn by the club from next season.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 6 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 7 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 8 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit