King's Lynn secure fresh sponsorship deal
King's Lynn Town have agreed a sponsorship deal with King's Lynn-based Hawkins solicitors.The second tier sponsorship tie up follows on from the recent announcement Brittons Estate Agents have agreed to become main sponsors for the 2010/11 United Counties League kick off.
King's Lynn Town have agreed a sponsorship deal with King's Lynn-based Hawkins solicitors.
The second tier sponsorship tie up follows on from the recent announcement Brittons Estate Agents have agreed to become main sponsors for the 2010/11 United Counties League kick off.
“We are absolutely delighted to have secured Hawkins solicitors as our second tier sponsor,” said chairman Buster Chapman. “We always wanted to attract local businesses as we firmly believe that the football club is about local businesses working together for the benefit of the local community. It is important to us that we have attracted so much interest in the re-launch of the club and to have secured two such big local businesses in such a short period of time is very exciting for everybody involved.”
Operations manager Jonathan Chapman revealed the latest agreement followed last week's successful launch against a Norwich City XI which attracted more than 1,400 to The Walks.
You may also want to watch:
“We had a good crowd and a brilliant win, so everybody enjoyed a fantastic evening,” he said. “With lots of local businesses all very excited about the work that had taken place at the stadium we couldn't have had a better opportunity to secure another significant sponsorship deal.”
Paul Sheerin, senior partner of Hawkins solicitors, said: “We are very pleased with the agreement we have reached with the club. We were impressed with the Keith Chapman's vision to build a viable, honest and successful football club in King's Lynn as it is no more than the town and the fans deserve. This deal also cements our very close working relationship with Brittons Estate Agents and we both believe that the club has every prospect of success in the coming years, which we all very much want to be part of.” Hawkins solicitors partner, Giles Debenham, added: “If we see football from the Linnets as attractive and attacking as we did on Tuesday evening, then I believe that we are in for a very exciting year as a major sponsor of the club.”
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 7 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 10 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride