Born: Musselburgh, Scotland (July 12, 1990)
Height: 5ft, 10in.
You may also want to watch:
Weight: 12st, 4lbs.
Date signed: July 16, 2008
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 9 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
Signed from: Academy
Contract: June 2010
City debut: v Leicester A (April 14, 2007)
Season 2008/09 apps: 0 Goals: 0
Norwich City apps: 3 Goals: 0
Scottish striker Kris Renton still proudly holds the record of being Norwich City's youngest ever player. He was aged just 16 years, 276 days when he made his debut in City's 2-1 win over Leicester at the Walkers Stadium in April 2007.
He followed up his initial first team bow with two further appearances under Peter Grant at the end of the 2006-07 campaign. Sadly his progress was halted dramatically when in October 2007 he suffered a displaced fracture of the tibia and fibula during an Academy match.
After regaining fitness, Kris was rewarded with a professional contract in the summer of 2008 giving him the opportunity to catch up on lost time. In a quest for regular football he joined King's Lynn on loan for two months at the end of 2008-09.