Born: Musselburgh, Scotland (July 12, 1990)
Height: 5ft, 10in.
You may also want to watch:
Weight: 12st, 4lbs.
Date signed: July 16, 2008
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 4 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 7 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
Signed from: Academy
Contract: June 2010
City debut: v Leicester A (April 14, 2007)
Season 2008/09 apps: 0 Goals: 0
Norwich City apps: 3 Goals: 0
Scottish striker Kris Renton still proudly holds the record of being Norwich City's youngest ever player. He was aged just 16 years, 276 days when he made his debut in City's 2-1 win over Leicester at the Walkers Stadium in April 2007.
He followed up his initial first team bow with two further appearances under Peter Grant at the end of the 2006-07 campaign. Sadly his progress was halted dramatically when in October 2007 he suffered a displaced fracture of the tibia and fibula during an Academy match.
After regaining fitness, Kris was rewarded with a professional contract in the summer of 2008 giving him the opportunity to catch up on lost time. In a quest for regular football he joined King's Lynn on loan for two months at the end of 2008-09.