League's final lap
CROWN FIRE CENTRAL & SOUTH NORFOLK LEAGUEThe Division One leaders Dickleburgh were held to a 2-2 home draw by Swaffham Town A and are now just a point ahead of Bridgham who move above Dereham Town A into second place after beating bottom team Yaxham 6-0.
CROWN FIRE CENTRAL & SOUTH NORFOLK LEAGUE
The Division One leaders Dickleburgh were held to a 2-2 home draw by Swaffham Town A and are now just a point ahead of Bridgham who move above Dereham Town A into second place after beating bottom team Yaxham 6-0.
Dickleburgh now need to win one from their last two matches to make certain of the league championship.
Cockers celebrated their Junior League Cup triumph in midweek with a 2-0 home win over Gressenhall which effectively all but ends their opponents' hopes of winning the title. Cranworth beat Shipdham 4-2.
You may also want to watch:
Division Two leaders Tacolneston have now finished their fixtures and are certain of at least the runners-up medals, having secured promotion back to Division One. Thetford Rovers Reserves are up to second after beating Necton Reserves 2-0 and now need just four points from their remaining four games to make certain of the divisional title and their third promotion in as many seasons.
Bunwell were beaten 4-2 at Wymondham Town A to effectively end their chase for the medals and Hingham Athletic Reserves. and Shropham United. shared the spoils from a 2-2 draw.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 7 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 8 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto
The Division Three honours are still far from settled. Bradenham Wanderers Reserves still head the table but will need to win their remaining match to make certain of the title.
Castle Acre Swifts in second spot beat Bawdeswell 2-0 while third-placed Hethersett Athletic won 3-0 at Hindolveston. Northwold S&SC stay fourth after beating bottom team Shipdham Reserves 5-1. Sporle beat Great Cressingham 6-2 while Wendling won by the odd goal of seven at Gressenhall Reserves
The big match in Division Four was between top and second place and Splitz came out on top with a 4-3 win at Thurton & Ashby to just about seal the divisional championship. One point from their remaining game will confirm the title for Splitz.
Breckland Wanderers are up to third place after beating Scarning 7-2 and Rampant Horse beat Stoke Ferry 5-2.
The Fen Regis Invitation Shield Final on Wednesday, May 5 will be contested by Dereham Town A, who beat Hingham Athletic 2-0, and league newcomers Nostro who ran out 5-1 home winners over Methwold Rovers.