League sees some action
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueA few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
A few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
There was one match in Division Four where Colkirk beat bottom team Beetley United 6-0 to move one place up the table.
There was also just one match in the fourth round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup, the league's premier cup competition and positions told with Swaffham Town A from Division One beating Rampant Horse from the fourth division 7-1.
You may also want to watch:
In the first round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, results went much to league form. Rockland United won 6-4 at Scarning United while Shropham United beat their own reserves 6-1. In the local derby at Methwold Rovers, visitors Stoke Ferry came out on top, winning 5-3.
Three teams from the league made it through to the next round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Castle Acre Swifts won 4-3 at Bunwell after extra-time, Thetford Rovers Reserves beat former finalists Ellingham 5-2 and Thurton and Ashby won 6-0 at Walsingham United.
- 1 Farke reveals Tzolis' 'punishment' for penalty gaffe
- 2 PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- 3 Iwan Roberts: Don't blame formations for Norwich City's poor form
- 4 Derby County struggles vindicate Norwich approach for Farke
- 5 Canaries keeper sent out on loan
- 6 City star pencils in Anthony Joshua night out after Everton clash
- 7 So where's Norwich City's next point coming from?
- 8 Godfrey had out-grown City's Championship quest
- 9 'There's more to come' - Gilmour reflects on start to life at Norwich
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City