League sees some action
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueA few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
A few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
There was one match in Division Four where Colkirk beat bottom team Beetley United 6-0 to move one place up the table.
There was also just one match in the fourth round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup, the league's premier cup competition and positions told with Swaffham Town A from Division One beating Rampant Horse from the fourth division 7-1.
You may also want to watch:
In the first round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, results went much to league form. Rockland United won 6-4 at Scarning United while Shropham United beat their own reserves 6-1. In the local derby at Methwold Rovers, visitors Stoke Ferry came out on top, winning 5-3.
Three teams from the league made it through to the next round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Castle Acre Swifts won 4-3 at Bunwell after extra-time, Thetford Rovers Reserves beat former finalists Ellingham 5-2 and Thurton and Ashby won 6-0 at Walsingham United.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return