League sees some action
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueA few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
A few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
There was one match in Division Four where Colkirk beat bottom team Beetley United 6-0 to move one place up the table.
There was also just one match in the fourth round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup, the league's premier cup competition and positions told with Swaffham Town A from Division One beating Rampant Horse from the fourth division 7-1.
You may also want to watch:
In the first round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, results went much to league form. Rockland United won 6-4 at Scarning United while Shropham United beat their own reserves 6-1. In the local derby at Methwold Rovers, visitors Stoke Ferry came out on top, winning 5-3.
Three teams from the league made it through to the next round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Castle Acre Swifts won 4-3 at Bunwell after extra-time, Thetford Rovers Reserves beat former finalists Ellingham 5-2 and Thurton and Ashby won 6-0 at Walsingham United.
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 6 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 8 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 9 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?