League sees some action
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueA few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
A few matches survived the wet conditions caused by the thaw to break the longest break in fixtures for several seasons.
There was one match in Division Four where Colkirk beat bottom team Beetley United 6-0 to move one place up the table.
There was also just one match in the fourth round of the Ben Smith Memorial Cup, the league's premier cup competition and positions told with Swaffham Town A from Division One beating Rampant Horse from the fourth division 7-1.
You may also want to watch:
In the first round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, results went much to league form. Rockland United won 6-4 at Scarning United while Shropham United beat their own reserves 6-1. In the local derby at Methwold Rovers, visitors Stoke Ferry came out on top, winning 5-3.
Three teams from the league made it through to the next round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Castle Acre Swifts won 4-3 at Bunwell after extra-time, Thetford Rovers Reserves beat former finalists Ellingham 5-2 and Thurton and Ashby won 6-0 at Walsingham United.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 6 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 7 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 8 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 9 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 10 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City