League starting to take shape
With two months now completed, the leagues are shaping up quite nicely to be sure of some great competitive matches to come.
Costessey Crown have led the way in Division One from the start, having only lost once in their seven games to date.
Bill Sinclairs’ outfit have added one or two new players to the club this year and are really seeing the benefit of having a strong reserve side too that top Division Two.
Costessey need to look over their shoulders though as not far behind them are Drayton who have also only lost the one game, albeit to the league leaders.
At the other end of the league are Homecare United who are really struggling to find any form. Normally pacesetters in Division One, Homecare have so far shipped a massive 43 goals in seven games.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two, Costessey Crown Reserves lead the way from UEA A who still have a game in hand on Crown.
Below them there are five teams that are only seperated by three points.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 9 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
Dyers Arms have reaped the benefits of adding some new blood this season and sit in third. Mousehold Reserves are propping up the division with no points as yet.
Hockering FC lead the way in the Third Division and are the only side in the whole league not to be beaten either in the league or the county cups.
New boys Circle Anglia and Worstead Reserves have done themselves proud and sit at the top end of the table. Thope Village are bottom.