Lee Croft is on West Brom's radar
Lee Croft's East Anglian derby heroics may have helped make him a wanted man.The 23-year-old winger is being tracked by a trio of Midlands clubs, according to reports.
Lee Croft's East Anglian derby heroics may have helped make him a wanted man.
The 23-year-old winger is being tracked by a trio of Midlands clubs, according to reports.
Sky Sports claimed yesterday that Premier League strugglers West Bromwich Albion - where former City boss Peter Grant is first team coach - are tracking Croft. Croft's contract expires at the end of the season and Albion are said to be preparing an offer in the January transfer window.
The Championship's top pair, Birmingham and Wolves, are also said to be keeping tabs on the player and “could consider making an offer when the transfer window re-opens”.
You may also want to watch:
Croft scored a spectacular third goal of the season to set City on course for a 2-0 win over Ipswich on Sunday.
He joined the Canaries from Manchester City for about £700,000 in the summer of 2006, when he was former manager Nigel Worthington's only signing of the close season.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 6 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 7 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 8 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 9 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 10 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
He has made 108 senior appearances for the club, scoring seven times.