STARTING XIs: Canaries make two changes for tough Leicester test
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Head coach Daniel Farke has opted to make two changes to his starting XI as Norwich City take on in-form Leicester in the Premier League this afternoon.
Todd Cantwell comes in for Onel Hernandez in attack, having come close to grabbing an equaliser after replacing the Cuban winger during the second half of last weekend's 2-1 home loss to Sheffield United.
The other change comes in central midfield, where Tom Trybull comes back in for Mario Vrancic, who drops to the bench alongside Hernandez.
The second placed hosts are unchanged from their 4-1 win at Aston Villa last Saturday, with former Canaries star James Maddison continuing in support of the division's top scorer Jamie Vardy.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Godfrey, Byram; Tettey (C), Trybull; Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Lewis, Amadou, Vrancic, Hernandez, Stiepermann, Srbeny
You may also want to watch:
LEICESTER (4-3-1-2): Schmeichel (C); Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Praet, Ndidi, Tielemans; Maddison; Vardy, Ihaenacho. Subs: Ward (GK), Justin, Morgan, Gray, Albrighton, Barnes, Perez
REFEREE: Andrew Madley
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 3 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 STARTING XIs: Hernandez starts as City make five changes for FA Cup tie
- 7 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 9 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 10 Young Canaries suffer last-gasp defeat in first game of 2021
VAR: Mike Dean
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country