STARTING XIs: Canaries make two changes for tough Leicester test
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Head coach Daniel Farke has opted to make two changes to his starting XI as Norwich City take on in-form Leicester in the Premier League this afternoon.
Todd Cantwell comes in for Onel Hernandez in attack, having come close to grabbing an equaliser after replacing the Cuban winger during the second half of last weekend's 2-1 home loss to Sheffield United.
The other change comes in central midfield, where Tom Trybull comes back in for Mario Vrancic, who drops to the bench alongside Hernandez.
The second placed hosts are unchanged from their 4-1 win at Aston Villa last Saturday, with former Canaries star James Maddison continuing in support of the division's top scorer Jamie Vardy.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Godfrey, Byram; Tettey (C), Trybull; Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Lewis, Amadou, Vrancic, Hernandez, Stiepermann, Srbeny
You may also want to watch:
LEICESTER (4-3-1-2): Schmeichel (C); Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Praet, Ndidi, Tielemans; Maddison; Vardy, Ihaenacho. Subs: Ward (GK), Justin, Morgan, Gray, Albrighton, Barnes, Perez
REFEREE: Andrew Madley
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 9 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
- 10 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
VAR: Mike Dean
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country