MATCHDAY RECAP: King’s Lynn Town 3 Alvechurch 0 – Super Linnets one game from National League promotion
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of King’s Lynn Town’s Southern Premier Central play-off final against Alvechurch, in our Matchday Live blog from The Walks.
King’s Lynn Town made it a memorable Bank Holiday weekend for Norfolk football as Ian Culverhouse’s squad took one step closer to promotion in front of 1,617.
Lynn will now travel to Warrington on Saturday in a winner-takes-all battle for a spot in the National League.
Canaries’ Hall of Famer Culverhouse is aiming to go one better than last season, when they lost the play-off final in front of a bumper crowd at The Walks.
Culverhouse’s old club sealed the Championship title on Sunday at Aston Villa before a Bank Holiday Monday morningc civic parade in front of tens of thousands of fans.
You may also want to watch:
The Linnets are now potentially 90 minutes from promotion to the National League when they travel to face their counterparts from the Northern League this coming weekend.
• Follow live updates as Paddy Davitt and Chris Lakey bring you all the action from The Walks
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 6 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 10 Dowell pledge from City boss