Lita loan deal extended
Leroy Lita's loan deal with Norwich City has been extended until December 7. Reading manager Steve Coppell has agreed to extend the former England Under-21 international's stay at Carrow Road.
Leroy Lita's loan deal with Norwich City has been extended until December 7.
Reading manager Steve Coppell has agreed to extend the former England Under-21 international's stay at Carrow Road.
The terms will potentially allow the 23-year-old to play in the East Anglian derby against Ipswich Town on December 7.
However Reading have the ability to recall the striker at 24 hours' notice.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk businessman Carl Moore, who previously made a generous contribution towards the wages of Darren Huckerby when he first came to Carrow Road, helped support Lita's original deal - and he will continue to make a substantial contribution during the extended period of his loan.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 4 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 5 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 PRESSER LIVE: QPR v City - Bullish Farke on Aarons' Everton link; no new injuries
- 8 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 9 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 10 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved