MATCHDAY LIVE: Middlesbrough v Norwich City – The run-in arrives for Canaries
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City’s 2018-19 EFL Championship clash with Middlesbrough, in our Matchday Live blog from the Riverside Stadium.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday’s contest with Tony Pulis’ Boro (5.30pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
With the final international break of the campaign done, Norwich avoided any major injury worries and will restart on a run of six successive victories.
You may also want to watch:
The last of those was a dogged 2-1 win at Rotherham United thanks to goals from Kenny McLean and Ben Godfrey.
That ensured City hold a five-point lead from third-placed Leeds and a four-point gap to Sheffield United in second – both of whom kick off before the Canaries this weekend, with home games they will expect to win.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 4 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 5 Rupp set for FA Cup recall
- 6 Robin Sainty: Farke has taken City to a whole new level
- 7 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 8 Ton up Tim is wonderful for Farke
- 9 MATCHDAY LIVE: Canaries take on Barnsley in FA Cup
- 10 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
Meanwhile Middlesbrough went into the break off the back of three successive defeats and four games without a win, sitting fifth but looking anxiously over their shoulder at the rest of the chasing play-off pack.
Following this weekend City host QPR and Reading at Carrow Road in the space of five days, before more than 5,000 Norwich fans head to Wigan the following Sunday.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer