MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City – Canaries aim to hand Robins reality check
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City’s 2018-19 EFL Championship clash with Bristol City, in our Matchday Live blog from Carrow Road.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday’s contest with Lee Johnson’s in-form Robins (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Norwich bounced back from their first Championship defeat on the road since August at Preston, with a dominant 4-0 win at Bolton a few days later.
You may also want to watch:
That win was enough to return Daniel Farke’s side to the top of the Championship.
Meanwhile, Bristol City are in superb league form with seven successive wins and an unbeaten run of 13 games that has taken them into the top six.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 9 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 10 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
Sunday saw the Robins knocked out of the FA Cup, as they lost 1-0 at home to Premier League Wolves in the fifth round.
City follow their Carrow Road date with a visit to Neil Harris’ Millwall on Saturday. City suffered a sobering 4-0 loss at The Den last season, just a handful of games into Daniel Farke’s reign.
Two games in five games at Carrow Road then follow, with Swansea and Hull the visitors.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer