MATCHDAY LIVE: Stoke v Norwich City – Follow all the Easter Monday Championship drama
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City’s 2018-19 EFL Championship clash with Stoke, in our Matchday Live blog from the Bet365 Stadium.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Easter Monday’s contest with Nathan Jones’ Potters (3pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Norwich delivered a dramatic injury-time equaliser from Mario Vrancic at home to Sheffield Wednesday on Good Friday, extending their unbeaten run to 11 games.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders have the chance to earn both Premier League promotion and the Championship title, if they can earn victory in Staffordshire – and depending how Sheffield United and Leeds fare at Hull (3pm) and Brentford (5.15pm) respectively.
Meanwhile, Stoke’s mediocre Championship return continued on Friday with a 1-0 defeat at play-off-chasing Middlesbrough.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 4 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 10 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul
Next up is City’s final Carrow Road fixture of the campaign when Blackburn Rovers visit on Saturday (7.30pm), before City round off their 2018-19 season at Aston Villa.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer