MATCHDAY LIVE: Wigan v Norwich City – Leaders bid to make yellow wall smile
- Credit: Archant
Follow all the build-up, live score, action and reaction as we bring you full coverage of Norwich City’s 2018-19 EFL Championship clash with Wigan, in our Matchday Live blog from the DW Stadium.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout all season long.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Sunday’s contest with Paul Cook’s Latics (12pm kick-off).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
Norwich dropped points for the first time in nine games, as their late comeback was halted by an even later equaliser by Reading at Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
However, Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders remain unbeaten in nine games and have the chance to take a big step closer to Premier League promotion, after top-two rivals Sheffield United dropped two points on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Wigan slipped to a 2-1 defeat at Hull in midweek and remain just above the Championship relegation zone.
- 1 Aarons suffers shin injury
- 2 Thankless task for makeshift striker Marco in Coventry draw
- 3 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Sky Blues
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and the City curse
- 8 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 9 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 10 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
Next up is an Easter double with Good Friday’s visit from Steve Bruce’s in-form Sheffield Wednesday (7.45pm), before a bank holiday Monday date at Stoke (3pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
• Follow David Freezer on Twitter @davefreezer