MATCHDAY LIVE: Cardiff City 3 Norwich City 1 – Seventh league match without a win for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s winless Championship run has stretched to seven matches following a 3-1 defeat at Cardiff City this evening.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout at Cardiff City Stadium.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening’s Championship encounter with birthday boy Neil Warnock and his Bluebirds (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City head into the game winless in six league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Preston last weekend while also losing their previous away trip a few days earlier, 1-0 at Nottingham Forest.
You may also want to watch:
Warnock celebrates his 69th birthday tonight with his Cardiff side second in the Championship table, behind only leaders Wolves.
Last time out they did what the Canaries couldn’t, securing a 2-0 win at the City Ground.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
After kicking-off December in Cardiff, Daniel Farke’s side welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Carrow Road next Saturday (5.30pm) in front of the live Sky Sports cameras before heading to Leeds the following Saturday (3pm) – an awkward trio of games for the canaries to negotiate before Christmas.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.