MATCHDAY LIVE: Cardiff City 3 Norwich City 1 – Seventh league match without a win for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s winless Championship run has stretched to seven matches following a 3-1 defeat at Cardiff City this evening.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout at Cardiff City Stadium.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening’s Championship encounter with birthday boy Neil Warnock and his Bluebirds (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City head into the game winless in six league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Preston last weekend while also losing their previous away trip a few days earlier, 1-0 at Nottingham Forest.
You may also want to watch:
Warnock celebrates his 69th birthday tonight with his Cardiff side second in the Championship table, behind only leaders Wolves.
Last time out they did what the Canaries couldn’t, securing a 2-0 win at the City Ground.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 4 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 6 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 7 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 8 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 9 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
After kicking-off December in Cardiff, Daniel Farke’s side welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Carrow Road next Saturday (5.30pm) in front of the live Sky Sports cameras before heading to Leeds the following Saturday (3pm) – an awkward trio of games for the canaries to negotiate before Christmas.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.