MATCHDAY LIVE: Nottingham Forest v Norwich City – Updates from the City Ground
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow the match build-up, live score and reaction as Norwich City hit the road in the EFL Championship, with a trip to Nottingham Forest.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up and Carrow Road coaches depart to full-time fallout at the City Ground.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening’s Championship encounter with Mark Warburton’s side (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City head into the game off the back of Saturday’s 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley, extending their winless run in the league to four games – including defeat in their previous away game at struggling Bolton.
You may also want to watch:
Forest have improved this season yet suffered a surprised 1-0 defeat at Birmingham last time out.
City striker Nelson Oliveira is set to appear against his former club, having spent the 2015-16 season at the City Ground.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal eye player-plus-cash move for £40m-rated Buendia
- 2 Five free agent goalkeepers Canaries could sign this January
- 3 Norwich City loan watch: Soto scores amid City recall speculation
- 4 Six things you might have missed from Norwich City's victory over Barnsley
- 5 City Q&A: Sell or buy?
- 6 Chris Goreham: Let’s hope fans can give Buendia the standing ovation he deserves
- 7 McLean hopeful of exciting 2021 after reclaiming central role at City
- 8 'Special' - Buendia strike earns plaudits from home and afar
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: Keep calm and carry on City
- 10 'We were relegated and I was blamed for that' - Drmic's frustrations from the City shadows
A busy week for Daniel Farke’s side ends with Saturday’s visit from Alex Neil’s Preston North End to Carrow Road.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.