MATCHDAY LIVE: Nottingham Forest v Norwich City – Updates from the City Ground
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Follow the match build-up, live score and reaction as Norwich City hit the road in the EFL Championship, with a trip to Nottingham Forest.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up and Carrow Road coaches depart to full-time fallout at the City Ground.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening’s Championship encounter with Mark Warburton’s side (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City head into the game off the back of Saturday’s 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley, extending their winless run in the league to four games – including defeat in their previous away game at struggling Bolton.
You may also want to watch:
Forest have improved this season yet suffered a surprised 1-0 defeat at Birmingham last time out.
City striker Nelson Oliveira is set to appear against his former club, having spent the 2015-16 season at the City Ground.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 2 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 3 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 4 Through troubled waters to unexpected success - Farke reflects on spell as City boss
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Di Cunningham: Young talent will not be hindered under Farke and Webber's watch
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 9 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
A busy week for Daniel Farke’s side ends with Saturday’s visit from Alex Neil’s Preston North End to Carrow Road.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.