MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 1-1 Preston – Updates from Carrow Road
- Credit: PA
Follow the match build-up, live score and post-match reaction as Norwich City are held to a 1-1 draw by Preston North End on Alex Neil’s Carrow Road return in the EFL Championship.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout at Carrow Road.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this afternoon’s Championship encounter with their former boss Alex Neil (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
As a busy week concludes for Daniel Farke’s side, their next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to Neil Warnock’s promotion contenders Cardiff City on Friday night (7.45pm).
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 7 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 10 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.