MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 1-1 Preston – Updates from Carrow Road
- Credit: PA
Follow the match build-up, live score and post-match reaction as Norwich City are held to a 1-1 draw by Preston North End on Alex Neil’s Carrow Road return in the EFL Championship.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout at Carrow Road.
They bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this afternoon’s Championship encounter with their former boss Alex Neil (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
As a busy week concludes for Daniel Farke’s side, their next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to Neil Warnock’s promotion contenders Cardiff City on Friday night (7.45pm).
- 1 Webber believes City will be better prepared for top flight if promotion can be secured
- 2 Casualty list at City is one for the fiction writers
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 4 Late McCracken penalty save ensures City U23s draw with Burnley
- 5 Former City keeper signs for Coventry ahead of Carrow Road clash
- 6 Farke's take on Krul and Pukki body blows
- 7 Main man Tettey has still got it
- 8 Get behind McGovern urges Farke
- 9 STARTING XIs: Three changes and very young bench for injury-hit City against Coventry
- 10 Matchday Live: City trying to extend unbeaten run to 10 games as they face Coventry
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.