MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City v Derby – Canaries homecoming sees them take on Rams
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Fresh from East Anglian derby success and gallant Carabao Cup defeat at Arsenal, Norwich City return to Carrow Road for the first of two home games in four days.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this afternoon’s Championship encounter with the Rams (3pm kick-off)
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City head into the game unbeaten in eight league matches, having claimed the derby spoils with a 1-0 win at Ipswich on Sunday, before playing more than 120 minutes in their Carabao Cup fourth-round extra-time exit at Arsenal on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
The Rams head into the game on their own five-game unbeaten run, including a 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest in the Midlands derby last time out.
City follow today’s match with another home game, against high-flying Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday (7.45pm) before City head into the latest international break with a trip to struggling Bolton on Saturday (3pm).
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal eye player-plus-cash move for £40m-rated Buendia
- 2 Five free agent goalkeepers Canaries could sign this January
- 3 Norwich City loan watch: Soto scores amid City recall speculation
- 4 Six things you might have missed from Norwich City's victory over Barnsley
- 5 City Q&A: Sell or buy?
- 6 Chris Goreham: Let’s hope fans can give Buendia the standing ovation he deserves
- 7 McLean hopeful of exciting 2021 after reclaiming central role at City
- 8 'Special' - Buendia strike earns plaudits from home and afar
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: Keep calm and carry on City
- 10 'We were relegated and I was blamed for that' - Drmic's frustrations from the City shadows
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.