MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City v Wolves – Canaries look to end home woes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Just four days since their home defeat to Derby County, Norwich City return to Carrow Road to take on EFL Championship high-flyers Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout.
They will bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this evening’s Championship encounter with the Black Country side (7.45pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City head into the game off the back of their first league defeat since August, a 2-1 home loss to Derby – in the same week they played more than 120 minutes in their Carabao Cup fourth-round extra-time exit at Arsenal.
You may also want to watch:
Wolves can tell a similar story, losing on penalties at Manchester City before suffering a surprise weekend defeat at Queens Park Rangers and losing top spot in the Championship.
Long-serving former City goalkeeper John Ruddy is set to return to Carrow Road with tonight’s visitors.
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
City follow tonight’s clash with a trip to struggling Bolton on Saturday (3pm), whose form has picked up of late. That game will send City into the final international break of the year.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.