MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 1 Hull City 1 – Oliveira snatches a point for Canaries
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Nelson Oliveira snatched a point for Norwich City with an equaliser in the sixth minute of injury-time against Hull, forcing a 1-1 draw in a chaotic climax at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries from the matchday build-up to full-time fallout, to bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after this afternoon’s second-tier clash with Leonid Slutsky’s Tigers.
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
City’s clash with the Tigers is the first for a fortnight and the first in October following an unbeaten month that brought in the league just one goal conceded and four points dropped, plus a player, manager and goal of the month nomination.
It promises to be an intriguing month with next weekend bringing the East Anglian derby at Portman Road (Sunday 22nd, 12pm) before a Tuesday night trip to Premier League big boys Arsenal in the last 16 of the Carabao Cup (7.45pm), and the following Saturday’s Championship visit from Bradley Johnson’s Derby (3pm).
You may also want to watch:
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 4 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 5 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 6 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 7 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 8 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper