MATCHDAY LIVE: VAR controversy as City chuck away lead and Blades triumph
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City return to Carrow Road action this afternoon and our reporters will be there to bring you all the updates before, during and after the Premier League clash with Sheffield United.
The Blades have been prominent rivals during Daniel Farke's reign, with the Canaries beating Chris Wilder's team to the Championship title last season as both clubs earned impressive automatic promotions.
United have made a far better start to Premier League life though and travel to Norfolk sitting ninth in the table with 19 points, eight points better off than Norwich in 19th.
City slipped to a disappointing 2-1 loss away to survival rivals Southampton on Wednesday night and the Blades saw their impressive seven game unbeaten run finished by a 2-0 home defeat to Newcastle, including a controversial VAR decision for the second goal.
Wilder's side are yet to lose away from home but six of their seven games away from Bramall Lane have been draws, including at Chelsea, Tottenham and Wolves. Only the top two, Liverpool and Leicester, have conceded fewer than their 15 goals so far.
You may also want to watch:
- You can follow all the action, analysis and reaction from Carrow Road above
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol