Recap: City chief Webber in feisty form at Canaries Trust Q&A
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Norwich City sporting director Stuart Webber was taking questions from supporters at Carrow Road this evening.
The Canaries Trust are holding their annual general meeting from 6.30pm, which will be followed by a Q&A session with Webber and football commentator Dan O’Hagan from around 7.15pm.
Hosted by our very own Canaries correspondent Michael Bailey, the Q&A offers Canaries Trust members the opportunity to ask City’s chief as his best-laid plans begin to come to fruition, with Daniel Farke’s team top of the Championship table with nine games remaining.
Fresh from a 3-2 victory over Hull at Carrow Road on Wednesday evening, which saw Farke’s new long-term contract announced ahead of kick-off, Norwich sit four points clear of third-placed Sheffield United.
O’Hagan is a former ITV Anglia commentator who made his debut on Match of the Day at just 26 years old. He lives locally and currently specialises in covering German football.
You may also want to watch:
• Follow updates from the event above
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 9 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression