Recap: City chief Webber in feisty form at Canaries Trust Q&A
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Norwich City sporting director Stuart Webber was taking questions from supporters at Carrow Road this evening.
The Canaries Trust are holding their annual general meeting from 6.30pm, which will be followed by a Q&A session with Webber and football commentator Dan O’Hagan from around 7.15pm.
Hosted by our very own Canaries correspondent Michael Bailey, the Q&A offers Canaries Trust members the opportunity to ask City’s chief as his best-laid plans begin to come to fruition, with Daniel Farke’s team top of the Championship table with nine games remaining.
Fresh from a 3-2 victory over Hull at Carrow Road on Wednesday evening, which saw Farke’s new long-term contract announced ahead of kick-off, Norwich sit four points clear of third-placed Sheffield United.
O’Hagan is a former ITV Anglia commentator who made his debut on Match of the Day at just 26 years old. He lives locally and currently specialises in covering German football.
You may also want to watch:
• Follow updates from the event above
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 9 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 10 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff