City defender departs on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngster Louis Lomas has joined Slough Town on a season-long loan.
The 19-year-old has been training with the Rebels for a number of weeks, even playing in their last three friendly matches as a left-back.
Slough play in the National League South - with Lomas hoping a successful loan spell will be able to move him up the pyramid with another side next season.
The defender signed a new contract until 2021 in January and has been a regular in City’s under-23s side under David Wright. Lomas played nine games for City’s development squad during the 2019/20 season.
Lomas is yet to make a senior appearance but did score the winner in the 2-1 Football League Trophy group stage win at Crawley Town last season.
You may also want to watch:
Lomas signed for American second-tier side Tampa Bay Rowdies on loan in January, but returned to Norfolk as the USL Championship side had their season disrupted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy