City defender departs on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngster Louis Lomas has joined Slough Town on a season-long loan.
The 19-year-old has been training with the Rebels for a number of weeks, even playing in their last three friendly matches as a left-back.
Slough play in the National League South - with Lomas hoping a successful loan spell will be able to move him up the pyramid with another side next season.
The defender signed a new contract until 2021 in January and has been a regular in City’s under-23s side under David Wright. Lomas played nine games for City’s development squad during the 2019/20 season.
Lomas is yet to make a senior appearance but did score the winner in the 2-1 Football League Trophy group stage win at Crawley Town last season.
You may also want to watch:
Lomas signed for American second-tier side Tampa Bay Rowdies on loan in January, but returned to Norfolk as the USL Championship side had their season disrupted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 4 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 8 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 9 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 10 ‘It’s me, it’s Tettey’ - Canaries legend's best quotes