- Credit: Archant
Uruguay maintain Suarez will be fit for the World Cup, despite undergoing knee surgery less than a month ago.
They hope he will be ready to face England on June 19.
The frontman is as well known for his controversial actions as his undoubted ability.
That said, he is perhaps the best striker in the world at the moment and bagged a massive 31 goals for Liverpool this season.
Pace terrifies opponents.
You may also want to watch:
• Country: Uruguay
• Position: Forward
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 7 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 8 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 9 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 10 City Q&A: One down. One to go
• Age: 28
• Current club: Liverpool