Luke deal done today
CHRIS LAKEY Norwich City officials were last night finalising the details of Luke Chadwick's loan move from Stoke City.
Norwich City officials were last night finalising the details of Luke Chadwick's loan move from Stoke City.
The 25-year-old former Manchester United player underwent a medical on Monday evening, leaving the various parties involved to put pen to paper yesterday, which proved somewhat problematic.
However, there is no danger of the deal collapsing and it is expected to be signed, sealed and delivered today, leaving Chadwick free for selection for Sunday's derby clash at Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
Chadwick will be a loan player until January 3 when City are expected to make the move a permanent one.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party