Lynn sign Joachim
King's Lynn pulled off a stunning summer signing yesterday when a deal was agreed to bring Julian Joachim to The Walks next season.The 33-year-old has signed a pre-contract deal, effective from July 1 when his Darlington deal officially expires.
King's Lynn pulled off a stunning summer signing yesterday when a deal was agreed to bring Julian Joachim to The Walks next season.
The 33-year-old has signed a pre-contract deal, effective from July 1 when his Darlington deal officially expires.
Joachim - born in Peterborough - made his name at Leicester before moving on to Aston Villa in 1996 and Coventry five years later. He joined Leeds on a free transfer in 2004 and had a loan spell at Walsall before joining Boston United a year later.
He was with Darlington last season and featured in their unsuccessful League Two play-off semi-final against Rochdale.
You may also want to watch:
The 5ft 6in striker has scored 133 goals - 64 of them in the Premier League - in 531 senior appearances
Joachim also has nine England Under-21 caps.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 4 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 5 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 6 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 7 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 8 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 9 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been