Magpies fly back to top
Dereham Town A are back on top of the Central and South Norfolk League Division One after a 4-1 win at Rockland United. Dickleburgh are second after dropping two points in a 1-1 draw at Shipdham and Bridgham United are on the same number of points after a 5-2 win at Cockers.
Dereham Town A are back on top of the Central and South Norfolk League Division One after a 4-1 win at Rockland United.
Dickleburgh are second after dropping two points in a 1-1 draw at Shipdham and Bridgham United are on the same number of points after a 5-2 win at Cockers.
Gressenhall won by the odd goal of three at Hingham Athletic to stay in fourth spot and Swaffham Town A took the honours in their local derby at Narborough, winning 3-2.
Tacolneston's lead at the top of Division Two lasted only a week as they were held to a 2-2 draw at Morley Village and Thetford Rovers Reserves won 5-2 at Saham Toney Reserves to claim back top spot.
You may also want to watch:
Nostro remain fourth after beating Shropham United 3-2 and West End are up to fifth after beating bottom team Hingham Athletic Reserves 5-1. In the other match, Bunwell won 5-3 at Necton Reserves.
Attention for the two lower divisions was on the third round of the Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League Cup. There were no real upsets with four Division Three teams progressing to the semi-finals.
- 1 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 2 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 4 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 5 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 6 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 7 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
Castle Acre Swifts won 4-2 at Breckland Wanderers while Hethersett Athletic won 2-0 at home to Northwold S&SC. Bawdeswell were 3-2 winners at Shropham United Reserves and Sporle make up the quartet after their 4-1 home win over Rampant Horse.
There were two matches in Division Three. Leaders Bradenham Wanderers Reserves increased their lead at the top of the table to eight points with a 5-0 win at bottom club Hindolveston while Gressenhall Reserves beat Shipdham Reserves by the odd goal of three.
In Division Four, second-placed Thurton and Ashby slightly closed the gap on leaders Splitz United, beating Scarning United 5-2.
Methwold Rovers beat Narborough Reserves 4-2 to move above them into third place and in the clash between the bottom two, Colkirk came out on top, winning 3-1 at Beetley United.