Magpies fly back to top
Dereham Town A are back on top of the Central and South Norfolk League Division One after a 4-1 win at Rockland United. Dickleburgh are second after dropping two points in a 1-1 draw at Shipdham and Bridgham United are on the same number of points after a 5-2 win at Cockers.
Dereham Town A are back on top of the Central and South Norfolk League Division One after a 4-1 win at Rockland United.
Dickleburgh are second after dropping two points in a 1-1 draw at Shipdham and Bridgham United are on the same number of points after a 5-2 win at Cockers.
Gressenhall won by the odd goal of three at Hingham Athletic to stay in fourth spot and Swaffham Town A took the honours in their local derby at Narborough, winning 3-2.
Tacolneston's lead at the top of Division Two lasted only a week as they were held to a 2-2 draw at Morley Village and Thetford Rovers Reserves won 5-2 at Saham Toney Reserves to claim back top spot.
You may also want to watch:
Nostro remain fourth after beating Shropham United 3-2 and West End are up to fifth after beating bottom team Hingham Athletic Reserves 5-1. In the other match, Bunwell won 5-3 at Necton Reserves.
Attention for the two lower divisions was on the third round of the Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League Cup. There were no real upsets with four Division Three teams progressing to the semi-finals.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 10 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
Castle Acre Swifts won 4-2 at Breckland Wanderers while Hethersett Athletic won 2-0 at home to Northwold S&SC. Bawdeswell were 3-2 winners at Shropham United Reserves and Sporle make up the quartet after their 4-1 home win over Rampant Horse.
There were two matches in Division Three. Leaders Bradenham Wanderers Reserves increased their lead at the top of the table to eight points with a 5-0 win at bottom club Hindolveston while Gressenhall Reserves beat Shipdham Reserves by the odd goal of three.
In Division Four, second-placed Thurton and Ashby slightly closed the gap on leaders Splitz United, beating Scarning United 5-2.
Methwold Rovers beat Narborough Reserves 4-2 to move above them into third place and in the clash between the bottom two, Colkirk came out on top, winning 3-1 at Beetley United.