Magpies prepare to welcome Canaries
Norwich City first team kick off their pre-season campaign against Ridgeons League club Dereham Town at Aldiss Park tomorrow (3pm).Most of the senior squad are expected to be involved against the Magpies before they travel to Germany for a week's training camp.
Norwich City first team kick off their pre-season campaign against Ridgeons League club Dereham Town at Aldiss Park tomorrow (3pm).
Most of the senior squad are expected to be involved against the Magpies before they travel to Germany for a week's training camp.
“The squad is big and we can't play everybody but we'll take most of the lads there and see how it goes,” said manager Paul Lambert.
Dereham manager Matt Henman anticipates the appearance of new summer signings on both sides.
You may also want to watch:
“To kick our pre-season off with a game against Norwich City is fantastic for all the staff and players at the club,” he said.
“I'm sure they will bring some of their new signings and from our own point of view we will have some new faces in the squad with the return of Shaun Marshall in goal and Gary Starling who has also returned to the club from Mattishall.”
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 7 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 8 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 9 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 10 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
Admission to the game is �8 for adults and �5 for under-16s. Car parking within the Aldiss Park complex is �2 per car. Gates open at 1pm. Although the game is not all-ticket, attendance is limited to 3,500.