STARTING XIs: Idah starts for Canaries and Maguire returns for United
- Credit: Michael Sedgwick/Focus Images Ltd
Adam Idah makes the first Premier League start of his career for Norwich City this afternoon, starting at Manchester United following his FA Cup hat-trick heroics.
It's seven changes for City from the team which won 4-2 away to Championship side Preston in the FA Cup last weekend but Idah is the only change from the last league game, a 1-1 home draw with Crystal Palace.
The Republic of Ireland U21 international replaces the injured Teemu Pukki, with the Finn and fellow striker Josip Drmic hoping to be fit to return for next Saturday's home clash with Bournemouth.
Otherwise the only changes come on the bench, with Ralf Fahrmann replacing Michael McGovern as the back-up keeper and Mo Leitner replacing Idah among the substitutes.
Opposition views: Doubts over Solskjaer's tactical skills persist for United fans
United make four changes, with England defender Harry Maguire shaking off a hip problem to return and wear the captain's armband, replacing Phil Jones in the team which lost 3-1 at home to Manchester City in the first leg of the League Cup semi-finals on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Anthony Martial returns in place of youngster Mason Greenwood up front, Nemanja Matic comes into central midfield and Andreas Pereira replaces the ill Jesse Lingard, with Juan Mata replacing Dan James.
MAN UTD (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire (C), Williams; Matic, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Rashford; Martial. Subs: Grant (GK), Dalot, Jones, Gomes, Shaw, James, Greenwood
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 5 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 6 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 7 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 9 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, Vrancic, Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Idah. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Lewis, Amadou, Trybull, Leitner, Stiepermann, Hernandez
REFEREE: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)
VAR: Darren England (South Yorks)
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country