STARTING XIs: Idah starts for Canaries and Maguire returns for United
- Credit: Michael Sedgwick/Focus Images Ltd
Adam Idah makes the first Premier League start of his career for Norwich City this afternoon, starting at Manchester United following his FA Cup hat-trick heroics.
It's seven changes for City from the team which won 4-2 away to Championship side Preston in the FA Cup last weekend but Idah is the only change from the last league game, a 1-1 home draw with Crystal Palace.
The Republic of Ireland U21 international replaces the injured Teemu Pukki, with the Finn and fellow striker Josip Drmic hoping to be fit to return for next Saturday's home clash with Bournemouth.
Otherwise the only changes come on the bench, with Ralf Fahrmann replacing Michael McGovern as the back-up keeper and Mo Leitner replacing Idah among the substitutes.
Opposition views: Doubts over Solskjaer's tactical skills persist for United fans
United make four changes, with England defender Harry Maguire shaking off a hip problem to return and wear the captain's armband, replacing Phil Jones in the team which lost 3-1 at home to Manchester City in the first leg of the League Cup semi-finals on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Anthony Martial returns in place of youngster Mason Greenwood up front, Nemanja Matic comes into central midfield and Andreas Pereira replaces the ill Jesse Lingard, with Juan Mata replacing Dan James.
MAN UTD (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire (C), Williams; Matic, Fred, Pereira, Mata, Rashford; Martial. Subs: Grant (GK), Dalot, Jones, Gomes, Shaw, James, Greenwood
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 9 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, Vrancic, Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Idah. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Lewis, Amadou, Trybull, Leitner, Stiepermann, Hernandez
REFEREE: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)
VAR: Darren England (South Yorks)
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country