MATCHDAY RECAP: Pukki at the double as City stretch unbeaten run to five matches
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City stretched their unbeaten run to five matches after a 3-1 victory over Bristol City - and you can recap all the updates, analysis and reaction from Ashton Gate in our Matchday Live blog.
Daniel Farke’s men have left it late in their last four matches, with Kenny McLean’s deflected strike at Brentford rescuing a point in midweek, but they’ll be hoping to get a result sorted earlier today.
That 1-1 draw against Brentford was one Farke admitted he was pleased with, especially after further analysis. Jacob Sorensen made his City debut at left-back after Xavi Quintilla pulled up in the warm-up.
Will City’s boss turn to young Bali Mumba to fill the void? Or will he come up with a more creative solution that includes switching formation to a three at the back? All that will be answered when the team news drops at 11.30am.
Dean Holden’s men were amongst the early pacesetters in the division but have fallen away after four matches without a victory. Their defeat to AFC Bournemouth on Wednesday was the latest loss, although the Robins do have somewhat of an injury crisis at present.
You may also want to watch:
Former Canaries striker Chris Martin is now at Ashton Gate after joining on a free transfer in the recent transfer window. The Beccles born 31-year-old will be hoping to get one over his old employers today.
- Recap all the action as it unfolded in the live blog above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 6 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 10 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues