MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City 0 Bristol City 0 – In-form Robins frustrate Canaries at Carrow Road
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City extended their unbeaten run to five matches but were left frustrated to not find a way to break the deadlock in a 0-0 home draw with in-form Bristol City.
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, Michael Bailey and David Freezer are following the Canaries, to bring you all the action and talking points before, during and after Saturday’s EFL Championship clash with the Robins (3pm).
• Follow live updates from the match and the rest of the day as it unfolds, above
The Canaries picked up seven points from their last three Championship outings, adding Carabao Cup progress to their unbeaten run on Tuesday thanks to their 3-1 win at Brentford.
However, City had to settle for a goalless draw the last time their played at Carrow Road as Burton Albion held out for a draw.
You may also want to watch:
Following Saturday’s game, City have it tough with Tuesday night’s trip to promotion favourites Middlesbrough (7.45pm), before a live Sky Sports date with last season’s play-off finalists Reading at the Madejski Stadium the following Saturday (5.30pm).
- 1 'It’s my big hope he stays' - Pukki hopes City can keep hold of Buendia
- 2 Young Canaries keeper called up by Ireland U21s
- 3 City defender's ankle injury to be assessed by specialist
- 4 Giannoulis will join up with Greece after City injury scare
- 5 What a silly Savage! Pink Un puts pundit right over his views on Canaries
- 6 Norwich City Debate: Injuries, internationals and promotion prospects
- 7 Canaries star called up to England U21 squad
- 8 City loan watch: Famewo's error, Drmic's goal and McCallum's relegation fight continue
- 9 Chris Goreham: The 'Zehntel' is off but City still get a nine out of 10 from me
- 10 Skipp ready to dig deep for City and England U21s