MATCHDAY RECAP: City end dismal Premier League season with 5-0 defeat to Man City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s season concludes with a daunting trip to the Etihad Stadium to face Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City - and our reporters will bring you all the updates, analysis and reaction from the match.
The Canaries are still searching for their first points since the restart of the Premier League last month and will hoping to finish their season with a flourish in the North West.
The Citizens will be bidding farewell to legendary Spanish playmaker David Silva, who will moving onto pastures new next season. Guardiola’s men are in search of the 100 goal landmark - they need just three goals to reach it.
Their place in the Champions League is sealed for next season - but City have the second leg of the round of 16 tie against Real Madrid to play in a fortnight.
The Canaries are already relegated but will hoping they can upset the odds to achieve an unlikely double against the six-time Premier League champions.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke masterminded a 3-2 victory over Manchester City in September despite seeing his squad plagued by injury. City’s boss will be without Emi Buendia, Josip Drmic, Alex Tettey and Timm Klose for this afternoon’s game.
- You can follow all the action before, during and after the match above
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 3 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 10 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff