MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten 3-1 by resurgent United in dramatic encounter
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City entertain Manchester United at Carrow Road this afternoon (4.30pm kick-off) and our reporters will be there to bring you all the Premier League updates, analysis and post-match reaction.
The Canaries are looking to build on an encouraging 0-0 draw at Bournemouth last Saturday, which brought an end to a run of three successive defeats and earned a first clean sheet of the season.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side sit 15th with just 10 points from nine games so far, three more than the 19th-placed hosts, ahead of Sunday's action.
Opposition fan view: It's tough for United, but don't put all the blame on Ole
They are without a win in their last four league games but became the first team to prevent leaders Liverpool from winning this season when they ground out a 1-1 draw against their bitter rivals at Old Trafford last Sunday.
That was followed by a 1-0 win in Serbia on Thursday night, when an Anthony Martial penalty proved the difference in a 1-0 win over Partizan Belgrade in the Europa League group stages.
You may also want to watch:
- You can follow all the action, analysis and post-match reaction with our reporters in the live blog above
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 5 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 6 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 8 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 9 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?