MATCHDAY LIVE: Canaries pegged back twice in dramatic 2-2 draw with Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City face a wounded Arsenal at Carrow Road this afternoon, after the visitors sacked Unai Emery on Friday, and you can follow all the action, updates and analysis with our Canaries correspondents.
The Canaries brought an end to a poor run of form when they won 2-0 at Everton last weekend but face a potentially difficult opponent this afternoon (2pm kick-off).
Arsenal sacked Emery after going a seventh game without a win in all competitions, losing 2-1 at home to Frankfurt in the Europa League on Thursday night - their worst run of form since 1992.
Former Gunners players Freddie Ljungberg and Per Mertesacker have stepped up from their coaching roles at the club to take temporary charge for today's game.
The visitors have slipped to ninth in the Premier after Tottenham's 3-2 home win against Bournemouth yesterday, while Norwich also slipped a place due to Southampton's 2-1 home win over Watford.
You may also want to watch:
Victory could move Arsenal up to fifth though and City would climb back to 18th if they win, and to within touching distance of a congested mid-table.
- You can follow all the updates with our reporters before, during and after the game in the live blog above
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City